LifeVac - Choking Rescue Device Home Kit for Adult and Children First Aid Kit, Portable Choking Rescue Device, First Aid Choking Device, Travel Kit
- WORRIED ABOUT CHOKING? : LifeVac is the PATENTED, non-invasive rescue suction device that can save a life in an airway obstruction emergency. Beware of copycats!
- EASY TO USE: The LifeVac was designed to be easy to use. Easy enough that if you live alone, you can use LifeVac on yourself in a choking emergency.
- NO PRESCRIPTION REQUIRED: This one kit covers children and adults. The duration of suction is minimal so LifeVac is safe and effective.
- YOUR PURCHASE INCLUDES: One LifeVac Complete with Patented One-way Valve, One Pediatric Mask, One Adult Mask, One Set of Instructions for using the LifeVac in a Durable Travel Bag
- NEVER EXPIRES: The LifeVac device will NOT have to be replaced unless used to save the life of a choking victim. Only the masks will need to be replaced every 2-3 years. If used, please contact us through our website to fill out a "Life Saved" report for a replacement.
Part Number: LVTK5001
Details: LIFEVAC CAN SAVE A LIFE The LifeVac is a non-powered single patient portable suction device developed for resuscitating an aspirating victim when the standard protocol has been followed without success. The negative pressure generated by the force of the suction is 3 times greater than the highest recorded abdominal thrusts. The LifeVac comes with two mask sizes, Adult and Pediatric. This Travel Kit also comes complete with a durable easy access travel bag. The LifeVac Travel Kit does not come with a practice mask which is part of the LifeVac Home Kit HOW TO USE: 1. Place LifeVac on the patient. 2. Push down on suction device. 3. Swiftly Pull up handle. DON’T BECOME A STATISTIC A leading cause of death in children One child dies every 5 days from choking A leading cause of accidental deaths in persons over the age of 65 5,000 deaths yearly in the US alone Leads to 100,000 visits to the ER yearly Over 100 million Americans have no defense against aspiration emergencies due to pregnancy, disability, obesity, or being alone More people die from aspirating than die in fires, drowning or accidental shootings TIME IS OF THE ESSENCE 0-4 minutes: Brain damage unlikely 4-6 minutes: Brain damage possible 6-10 minutes: Brain damage probable 10 minutes +: Probably brain death Average emergency response time is 7 to 12 minutes Candy is associated with 19% ER visits for aspiration emergencies – 65% due to hard candy and 35% gummy bears, chocolate, caramel, etc. Coins were responsible for 18% of ER visits for children age 1 to 4 years
Package Dimensions: 11.7 x 6.8 x 4.0 inches